P-RAK: Cargo Racking System
The P-RAK, or palletised cargo racking system, is a product that allows for a second or third floor to be added to a shipping container. This mezzanine floor increases the total floor area of the container, allowing more goods to be loaded inside.
The P-RAK can be loaded outside the container and cargo secured before being rolled inside the container and lifted to the desired position. The P-RAK is designed to ship a large volume of palletised cargo which can’t be stacked on top of each other for various reasons such as crushing, damage, weight or stability. It uses existing R-RAK technology and can be used in conjunction with other Trans-Rak products to enable complete or knockdown vehicles to be shipped in the same container as various parts. This product is not limited to the automotive industry and has a wide range or applications.
Benefits of the P-RAK
- Palletised cargo support system
- Ability to load multiple pallets/boxes onto a single P-RAK platform
- Quicker loading into containers for faster turnaround
- P-RAKs can be combined to create a second or third mezzanine floor in the container
- Wheels on the platform allow for the product to be rolled around the factory after unloading
- Utilises existing R-RAK technology